Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Minis: Another room

Deciding on how to create a mini room takes lots of thinking!
Putting on my thinking cap!
Where should everything be "put and placed"?
Lace?  Fabric?  Wood? Colors?
So many questions....

I'm starting here....


With a passion for dolls, I must have some in my mini world. 
She looks sweet sitting on the bed, doesn't she? 
I made the bed with bits of cotton and lace... I love the soft colors....pooofy...fluffy... it's an *ice-creamy* kinda feel.
  Ice-creamy, you ask? 
 Well, that's my term for the look and feel of my rooms...they all have to be "ice-creamy"...soft and lush. 

We might be having tea and biscuits, they look pretty cute sitting there.  Hummmm

Please sit and have a sip.


So, this shall be the start of my next room....time to start moving in. 



Have a fun filled mini day.

xoso

Sandy













12 comments:

  1. Es una preciosa cama, me gusta el color de esa fantastica ropa.
    besito sascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, What a fun visit to your little world. I love it- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty!So fun to look at closely.When My daughter was a pre-teen we did a country kitchen together.We had great fun,what memories for Me and I hope for her.Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am enjoying your beautiful blog so much! What fun it is here. Following you now so we can keep in touch!
    Take care,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! I love that little doll. Her face is so pretty. I can see why you are starting with her as your inspiration point. What a beautiful room.
    hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandy,
    This is just so darn cute. I love the little teeny tiny
    bagels and cups of coffee. Absolutely adorable.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that I follow you because I get such a kick out of mini spaces!! The detail, like on the bed and pillows is just fabulous! Oh and the little food, I guess we never really grow up!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the nice comment on my blog:)
    I'm happy you found me, so I found you too:)
    I'm in love with the little doll, she is just perfect!

    Hope to see you on my blog again...

    Sabihax

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sandy, Here I am :))) You have a beautiful mini collection...I'm sure there's much more and I look forward to visiting in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sandy, Thank you so much for your nice comment on my Blog and for the invite!! Your blog is beautiful and the doll so adorable, I love your ice-creamy phrase, lol.
    Jannet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sandy, this is absolutely beautiful ,,,,I just love it! Did you make the bedding?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did...I like making fabric items from lace, hankerchiefs, pretty fabrics..ribbons...etc. Thanks for the sweet words.

      Delete