Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mini Desk Set-up

Decided to set up a little office setting in the corner of a bedroom.

I made the books years ago, it's cardboard (like the ones I made for the kitchen) only I covered these with bias tape.  I like the grain of bias type...it's a little more textured.  I painted the edges with gold paint, bit of an elegant feel.
 
Blotter, from scrapbook paper...two pieces that I thought gave a little interest to the room.
More desk items are needed... letters, papers, pen and pencils... more work....
that'll be another day.  


This little picture is my granddaughter at about three and a half... she's now twenty one....wow, time flies when you're having fun? 



Isn't this little clock just too cute?  Didn't make it....it's cast metal, then painted.

I love the look.






Have a fun filled mini making weekend....

xoso

Sandy



11 comments:

  1. Oh it all looks soooooooo pretty. How clever and so creative making the books. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I love your details. And for that reason, I can't wait to see the house you build! It's going to be fantastic. You have such great style. I just can't wait!! And thank you for the sweetest words ever about my houses. If you ever have a question about anything I've done, I'm here for you.
    hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks fabulous! You have done a great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I truly appreciate you taking the time to contact me privately about my comment, you can just reply right here. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the heads up.... and, thanks for stopping by for a visit.
      xoso
      Sandy

      Delete
  4. I could sit there and work for hours, lovely desk! I love how you add personal pictures, I would like to do that too. and the candy bowl is adorable!!
    Hugs, Jannet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love your desk. Its beautiful so many wonderful details. I love the clock and the candy bowel. The books look great.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your desk looks woonderful Sandy!!! The little books you've made look amazing and I love the little framed photo of your granddaughter.
    Hugs
    Vicky xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandy,
    Everything is so darling. So very sweet and I love the tiny trash can. Cute cute cute!
    Take care,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Sandy,
    I said it before and I'll say it again, I am vERY impressed. You're settings are not only very reralistic but beautifully put together. I LOVE your work.
    Keep the posts coming!
    Hugs,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Giac!
      It never gets old hearing lovely words from friends. I'll keep posting as long as everyone enjoys viewing and visiting.
      Have a lovely fun filled day.
      xoso
      Sandy

      Delete