Saturday, March 10, 2012

Minis all over the place

And....so am I!

Scattered would be the right word!

Jumping from one vignette to another, can't seemed to get focused.
We all are that way, right?

I want to redo the entire color scheme of the kitchen, but...I'm to lazy to sit and work...so, for now I'm just playing.
One room after another. 

I'm so smitten with islands.


This has been the look for a few years...now it's time to switch it up and make it "shabby"!
I want the cabinets, walls, furniture all white and yummy.

Sooooo, bye bye green.
So much work, the entire room has to be redone..... it's just like doing a remodel in our big houses.
Any mini person will tell you that. 














Had a great time at the Online Miniature Show today.

Did you check it out?

Play nice.

xoso

Sandy



4 comments:

  1. Ohh Sandy, I am just loving your blog! It's wonderful. As you know I love the shabby chic look too! Visiting here made me feel so good, cause you used my favorite word "scattered". That is the perfect word for me! I spend more time organizing than anything else, then I can't ever find anything anyway..!

    Well keep us posted on your white yummy kitchen,
    can't wait to see more pics!

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks so lovely! :) Nice to take some time out for play, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have all my minis scattered too! Working on way more projects than I can handled. Which just makes a mess! I LOVE the shabby chic idea! This is going to be gorgeous. I can't wait to see how you do it.
    hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your island is adorable, and I can't wait to see more pics of your progress!! Have a lovely Sunday ;)

    ReplyDelete