Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast ... Turkey Day...Can't wait!!

       I wanted to share with you my Thanksgivings Day Tablescape.   Sick or not, I had to get this ready for us to have a "party".  So, I drug myself back and forth, back and forth, back and forth all day long until I had it finished.  What should have taken an hour or two turned into most of the day.    Moan......  
      When you have to waltz with tables and chairs, climb on chairs (ladder hauling would have sent me into a tizzy) searching for the unknown, the time just seems to slip away. 
      So this year our theme is "willy-nilly", a collection of things gathered from around the house that seemed appropriate for the Pilgrams and Indians to give "thanks" for all their blessings. 

       Wishing you a Happy Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment