Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Camping in the rain

      It's vacation time for us...come rain or come shine. 
      We packed up our new RV "Wheel Estate" and headed down the road.
      
      Camping next to the Pacific ocean near Half Moon Bay, while the rain is coming down..... feels FANTASTIC!  Doesn't look much like rain in the pictures...but, it's gusting now. Think we'll blow away?
 
      As we wandered the stores on our afternoon outing, just couldn't pass up a little Christmas tree at 40% off in a darling boutique...so, the trailer is all a glow... reminding us it's still CHRISTMAS!

      My wee glass of wine in hand, Mr. RVer's got the Eagles on TV, Piper nestled close to me, the sound of rain from above..... it doesn't get much cozier than this. Unless the lights go out.  Hummmmmm 

        Most camp in the summer, not
        us....
        winter will do just fine.  

                  xoso  
                    Sandy







4 comments:

  1. We love camping in spring and fall, but rarely summer! It's too hot and there are more people, so we love camping other times. Love your RV - very homey! Becky G. in GA

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky you are! I love camping, but we need to buy a new camper or trailer. Our old pop-up is too old! And I don't blame you for going in the winter. Unless we camp near a beach, I don't like being so hot in the summer. Have fun and keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy,
    Thanks for stopping by and the get well wishes. I hope you will get to feeling better soon too! I've had a sinus infection since September and can't seem to shake it. And now it's went into my ear. Very inconvienient, I'll tell ya! LOL! I don't have time for this!
    On another note...I would love to go RVing too, I think. But my husband is a homebody. Who won the chess game? Haha.
    My daughter and I are going to Hawaii on the 10th of this month, so I've got to hurry and get well! I would rather go somewhere else. Maybe if I was 20 years younger I would enjoy Hawaii more. But I'm going for my daughter. I don't know if you read one of my earlier post but her husband was killed Sept. 1st. They were planning a trip to Hawaii. I didn't want her going alone and she didn't want anyone else but me to go with her. We are also taking my grandson (he's 3)so that will be interesting!
    Hoping that our new year is a blessing to us all.
    You take care too.
    Hugs and loves,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like cozy camping heaven. ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete