Thursday, February 16, 2012

Miniatures......

I'm all obsessed with my *minis* again! 

 I've spent the last few days playing in my dollhouse....
OKAY... some of it's  *work*....not all play.

I took a bunch of pictures...but, they didn't turn out.

Darn

I actually got one room almost done, that's not to say I won't keep tweaking it, but for now I'm happy with how it turned out. 
 All pinky-wink and lacey...so yummy.

So, I'll try again tomorrow taking pictures, let's hope I get the problem figured out.  

Until then...have a great evening. 

xoso 
Sandy    










2 comments:

  1. I hope you get your pictures to work out tomorrow.. I love dollhouses and cant wait to see yours!
    heres a link to pics of my sorry little dollhouses! http://www.flickr.com/photos/vneroni/sets/72157604351516250/ really, they are nothing special. but you might like to see them anyways.
    have a great weekend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, I'll certainly check your houses out! I'm going to figure out this mess I have going on with the camera and my lack of knowledge in getting them to work. I think I need to shine a bright light in the room.... then it will focus on the entire room, not making some of the items fuzzy. We'll see. Wish me luck. xoso Sandy

      Delete