Friday, February 3, 2012

Cubbies of treasured LITTLES

Here we are again...in the *Industrial* Guest room! 
 I'm slowly getting each little corner of the room completed with a wealth of treasured *things*!

Awhile back I found these Tim Holtz boxes (yeah, I love his stuff) at Michael's and knew they would be perfectly perfect to hold all the *littles* that I've gathered over the years.

It's a lot to look at....but, confined all in one place, it works.



















I found this old rusty light fixture and never knew what to do with it....after I got the boxes nailed to the wall, it looked unfinished...so, I rummaged around and there it was waiting for me.  PERFECT! 

 Then added the chain to give the illusion that the boxes are hanging. 

Thanks for stopping by.... 

Have a happy weekend.....

xoso 

Sandy  




15 comments:

  1. These look so great. The hanger and Chain does make it look finished. Have a great weekend! Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the chain! I have one that I'm working on along with all the other gazillion projects, ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you made it look like they were hanging from the chain! I love it! Gorgeous collection! Isn't it fun?
    Hugs,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd Love to be a guest in that room, Could spend hours looking at your wonderful creation!
    Hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTASTIC job!! Cool way to display it too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE these boxes and all the treasures in them. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just fabulous! Love your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beyond fantastic. I love it and would love all those little cubbies to fill!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great eye for out of the box (hehe) ideas! Where on earth did you find so many little boxes? Congratulations for A++++++++ art!

    ReplyDelete
  10. O...BTW Luv the clouche, now I know about the lil boxes so you can just share where on earth you found such a lovely! PLS and THNX

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found this on Pinterest. Wow! Great project.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ¡¡¡¡Que preciosidad!!! Me encantaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love what you have done! I have been searching for a bigger size configuration but all I can find is 6.75" x 8.75". What size are yours? Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now that’s cute! I’m a first time visitor and this is the first time I’ve seen something like this and I just love it! What a cute way to clean up all the “littles” around the house. I don’t have enough little boxes for this but I do have a few printers trays laying around that would be cute to use for this also. I do love it enough though, that I will keep collecting my little boxes when I find them and do one or maybe even two or three with boxes!

    ReplyDelete