Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Swap GOODIES!

This swap captured my heart.....and I had the best partner ever! 

 Holly of Girls at Heart.....created and sent me some of the sweetest little goodies ever.

Bunny and Chickie....what a darling tag, I love it!




A dotty pop...one of Holly's creations and is it cute! Not to mention all the other little bits and pieces of ribbon, lace and trims..... all wrapped up in the little white bag with crown.  Isn't that precious?


Candy, Candy, Candy......AND...there was a bunch more, but.....the family enjoyed it after dinner. YUMMILIOUS! The glittered egg has the cutest little babies, Holly made that too.   Lady rabbit just puts a smile on my face!


Teeny tiny bird houses, a spool of Easter ribbon and tissue that matches.  So thoughtful!


More little pops...too cute!


I decorated my Easter table with Holly's little goodies.... Can you see the bunny holding the Tag and Pop?


Can you find my *goodies*?
See the sweet green egg napkins.....they were in my package as well.



 I lucked out with such a great tag swapper! 
 Holly made this such 
 fun for me....wasn't I  LUCKY?    I think so.  And, I have a new friend.

Thanks to Sandy at 521 Lake Street for hosting such a lovely swap.

I enjoyed every minute of it.

 xoso Sandy O

6 comments:

  1. Sandy,
    Holly did a wonderful job...as you did for her! That tag is just adorable, and so different!!!! All of the items she sent you are so special! And of course...candy! :) Thank you so much for being in my first swap, I hope to have more this year....I learned a lot with this one and feel blessed to have met each and every one of you! Happy Spring! Sandy @ 521 Lake Street

    ReplyDelete
  2. all such sweet stuff and your easter table is adorable! hope you had a great day (and weekend) I need a few days to recover from all of last week and easter business.. but thats not going to happen, so I guess instead, I'll just move on full steam ahead into this week!
    have a great week!
    xo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun that I got to help decorate your table! I'm glad we both enjoyed our swap! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful goodies! The tag is cute, and all the stuff looks so nice laid out. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful swap! I love that Holly used images from those sweet decals that she loves so much. It's fun that she helped decorate your Easter table. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute swap goodies - the tag and all the other things - dottie pops and all! This was such a fun swap!
    Jane-Jacksonville

    ReplyDelete